Friday, June 6, 2008

The most entertaining free ten dollars betting on CentSports



In April my brother invited my to join CentSports, a free money sports betting page. It took a while to get rolling but now my win percentage is above 50% and I am currently over 9 dollars. I need to get my balance above $10 before I can cash out.

My whole system right now is based on betting ten percent of my balance on games that the centsports all-stars (other players that have earned over $300 so far) bet on. The all-stars usually have a good track record and therefore I simply copy their bets and hope they make good picks.

It has been working in my favor so far.

And it is all free!

Centsports is awesome. I joined only two weeks ago and I've made over 150 bets. You can sign up your friends and earn a percentage of their winnings on each bet, which makes it even more fun to recruit new people.

It is free to join, just click here. It is free money, and it is a fun way to spend a few minutes checking sports scores each day. I recommend this to all sports fans, gamblings fans, and even simply people who go online each day. It's worth a few minutes a day betting ten cents on a three game parlay to win 40 cents. If you happen to hit a few days in a row you could be sitting with a 20 dollar check from cent sports in your lap.

Give it a try


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...