Sunday, April 5, 2009

20 thousand twitters followers for free?

This might be a scam:

http://twitter.xaviermedia.com/t/williamhessian

However, Xavier Media is using a pyramid scheme type system to attract more followers to your own twitter account. I decided to give it a try, and will update my results here in the future. My guess is that it will generate only a handful of followers for me, and basically be useless. However, I am too curious to pass it up.

You can click the link above and try it for yourself, if you need new followers on twitter. Even if you decide not to try it, you can follow me on twitter, and keep up to date with all of my projects; art projects, immortality projects, and much more.

Free followers on twitter is always nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...