Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The best free no download mmo ccg on the internet


In the past 6 months I have been finding good and bad MMO (massive mutli online) CCG (collectible card games). I only play free games that have no downloads (because i need to computer space). My favorite has been Urban Rivals which I still play on occasion.

However, a new game has surfaced. It is called Warstorm and is a brilliantly designed game. Be forwarned, it is basically a deck building game and does not required much of you each game. Actually all you do is sit back and watch the outcome. However, the missions and ladder battles are very compelling. You are awarded pack after pack for completing certain achievements and you can then change and upgrade your armies accordingly.

I played for a week and had to try investing money to see new cards. I have been loving it so far, and just joined leagues. However, there are many players who play solely without paying a cent and simply spend lots of time selling, trading and using the marketplace. I would compare this online game to Magic: the Gathering, only a lot less complicated. I still really enjoy Urban Rivals which is a brilliant online CCG but Warstorm is my new favorite.

If you are interested in online card games, try them both and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...