Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Over 6 Million free dollars from Moola.com

Moola.com

I know, I know: you are asking yourself, 'why is he doing yet another post about moola?'. My only answer is that it happens to be the simplest way for my to make money online right. When I say money, I should clarify that money = pennies. If you are familiar with my blog, I'm sure you've read my Adsense VS Loose Change Challenge blogs, where I see if I make more money with Adsense or by finding coins on the ground. That is an example of how little I make blogging. I make about 8 cents a day with Google, 8 cents a day with Project Wonderful, 2 cents a day with Adbrite.... and 16 cents a day with Moola.

Some people in the Moola land are making bank! Here is Moola's Top 100 Leaderboard. The top player has won $8,400 free money. Which is pretty damn impressive.

I joined Moola in October 2007. I was curious to know how people were making free money while playing games from a website where you never send in money, Moola only sends you checks. Since October I've now made $116.06. Now, keep in mind 16 cents a day is not very much, and the way I do it eliminates all chances of possibly losing the money. Moola is set up for you to play games against other members, everyone gets a free penny each time their accounts drop to zero. Each game you play you double whatever money you bet. As a bonus, the site offer cash back booster for signing up for products, which is how I have earned most of my $100. My daily routine with Moola is simply longing on four or five times daily and using their search engine. Moola gives you free money spins on the wheel which for me is averaging 16 cents per day. It is not glamorous, and I do not risk my money playing games (mainly because I lose too often).

Moola is an invite only website, however you can always find free invites, and you can have mine if you wish to try it out: Moola Invite. I do get referral bonuses if you sign up, but they are dismal at best. I have currently reffered 56 people and made a whopping 22 cents total. Yet, others have had more success. There is still hope, since whoever refferred me has made 4 dollars in bonuses.

You can feel free to read my strategies, how I made 80 dollars from moola, and how I made my first ten dollars. It has been a very fun website to frequent now and again and watch as the small amounts of money begin to build, currently my balance is 28 dollars.

Playing a few games

I play approximately 3-5 mini games per week, games like hi-lo, rock paper scissors, and gold rush. I only play very small amounts, like 16 cents or 32 cents because I cannot win at higher amounts. I made my 80 dollars from the Duplicate Poker booster, and I just recieved 23 dollars from the World Winner booster. World Winner is a mini game online arcade where skill matters. You can play solitare games, word games, puzzle games against other players for money. Join moola and get your free 23 dollars and sign up for World Winner, its a fun use of $20 especially if you are good at these games (especially since after playing their free 20 dollars you can cash out your own twenty dollars and have gotten paid 23 dollar for playing games).

A few Risks

If you get a Moola Invite and want to start out. You will begin with one penny, you can spin the wheel and play games to attempt to double your money. You need to verify your account using a cell phone eventually to get all your bonus money. I was worried about cell phone spam after the verification but there was none. A lot of people that join get frustrated early on, its hard to get above a dollar at first, it can take a few weeks even. A lot of people expect to make a bunch of money, or get disillusioned that they should be able to find a system that is proffitable. I strongly suggest using it as realistically as possible and expect only a few cents daily. The money trickles in each day you log on. For those with a little extra time on the computer at work, at home or anywhere else I suggest signing up and giving moola a shot.

To learn more about my moola experience, to find out if it can make some free money for you read my other blogs: Free 80 dollar check

Moola's first free ten dollars

I wish you luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I have latest and all possible free poker 50 dollars to start play texas holdem poker.

Regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...