Friday, July 11, 2008

Testicle Festival



Oh yeah. it exists. you only need to drive to Montana to get there. Be warned though, it costs 5 dollars per gallon of gas at the Testical Festival gas station.

I am thinking that Blog Blog Cherry should host its own online testicle festival. No pictures or videos allowed. Simply long descriptions and funny stories. I'll post some image with flashy lights and a neat slogan, like "you'll have a ball" or "you'll be aDICKted" and everyone will enjoy it.

It might just be one of those things you talk about doing and never actually do it. I do have a feeling if I went as far as to host a Testicle Festival on my blog that my page impressions would skyrocket.

So Mr. (or Mrs.) blog reader, what do you think? Should I host a Testicle Festival on my blog? Or should I go back to reviewing blog prodcuts and steer clear of such a dirty concept? Blog Blog Cherry is listening....

2 comments:

Alicia Billings said...

I wouldn't have much to say, but I'd at least leave you a comment. I've heard a few things. But I'm guessing most people who have actually participated are the kind who don't browse blogs on the internet. Just a theory. But that could be an advantage (depends how you look at it)

Anonymous said...

I have attended and it's a good time especially if you're a people watcher as I am. It takes all kinds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...