Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yeah. Free Money is cool.

Cent Sports has continued to be my favorite free money web site on the internet. I do not typical bet on sporting events, nor am I even a very big sports fan in general. I like my Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Wild, but otherwise I do not pay much attention.

However, when Cent Sports kept giving me free ten cents to make bets, and 5% on any referrals winnings, I could not resist. It is the most fun free money website I've seen in a while.

You might be asking why I am marking out for CentSports so hard... this is my 4th blog post about them and I laying on the compliments...the reason is I REALLY like the site and that I really want YOU to like the site and be my referral. I get 5% of whatever you win, and then you can get your friends to join and you get 5% of their money. I do not get very much from referrals, some days nothing and some days 15 cents, but I do know there are people on CentSports that make dollars each day simply from their referrals and they have balances of over 100 and even 300 dollars. not included the money that they cash out every few weeks. It is scary how many referrals some of them have.

So if you want to try Cent Sports please do. Join for free, get free money by making bets on sports games (completely legally) and enjoy winning money. The highest i've made it was $9.80 before I made a bad bet and lost it all. I am back to climbing the latter, but have multiple friends that are in the five dollar range and climbing daily.

I hope you give it a try. I think you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...