Monday, January 26, 2009

The easiest way for a new blogger to make money

google adsense is easy, project wonderful is also easy, scroll through my previous posts for info about both of those revenue earning products. However, the easiest way to make money from blogging is by using pay per post:



I admit that it can be tricky to get your blog accepted, you need 10 posts per month, and each post needs to consist of a certain number of words, and original content to be accepted. Although, all those guidelines actually help to make your blog better in the first place. Secondly, you then get to start writing blogs about various topics for money. The more popular your blog is, the more opportunities you will receive. The higher your search rank, the more expensive offers will become available to you. I have a Real Rank of 3 now, which allows me to browse approximately 50 offers ranging from $1.50 to $8.00 per post. Post typically ask for a review of their product within your post, and one link. I choose only things I am interested in, however if I got creative I could easily write about any of the topics, and you can do multiple in one day. I've already earned over 40 dollars so far, and I've only done 4 posts, you get an extra 20 dollar bonus for writing your first post.

Needless to say, Pay Per Post is pretty awesome. If you have the time and the right blog, you could accept every opportunity each day and make a bundle each day. Top earners can earn over $100 per day! Join the site and look around, see if your blog gets accepted and then start blogging..... for cash.

1 comment:

Psycho said...

Thanks for this post, I'm going to try it out and I think you are the only blogger with helpful hints.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...