Thursday, May 1, 2008

Breaking $20 per month blogging

Here are my April 2008 blog totals. The statistics encompas my three blogs. Originally, I started Zombie Robot Frosting, which slowly spawned into Blog Blog Cherry (this blog) and then also the Bearded Bunny Art Blog.

Note: I have been documenting my blog progress since the very beginning. Is it realistic to be able to make money blogging? Find out all the ways I tried to earn money and make your own decisions whether or not it is worth it.

March 2008 Blog Profits: $24.80 (new record)

the breakdown:

Project Wonderful $2.90 (all time: $20.88)
Adbrite $2.01
Widgetbucks $0.56
Google Adsense $19.31
Vume $0.02

April has proven to be my biggest earning month to date and last month my March total had been the highest with $17.35. My February earnings totaled $12.06, showing the large increase this last few months.

Google Adsense is once again my biggest earning profit center for my blogs, earning nearly 20 dollars for the first time ever. I attribute this succcess to new viewers to my blog and an increase in traffic. This is Google's best performance on my blogs since my popular Google Adsense Vs Loose Change challenge.

My Widgetbucks numbers has leveled off in the recent month and look to average $0.50 per month. The numbers continue to fall, but I will continue using widgetbucks until I reach the cash out minimum ($25).

Last month, Adbrite out earned Google Adsense on my blog. Largely thanks to referral revenue. I am very impressed by the referral revenue that has come through on Adbrite, although I am unimpressed with my own click through rate and profits with Adbrite, this month was another unimpressive number.

How this month stacks up:
April 2008: $24.80
March 2008: $17.35
February 2008: $12.06
January 2008: $13.23
December 2007: $6.01
November 2007: $8.09
October 2007: $8.55


View my detailed March, February, January, and Decemberstatistics.


To be honest, I have been a bit lazy with my blogging strategy lately. I've been busy working on designing my own card game, planning my miniature artwork hunt art tour among other thing. I still use many blog traffic products however I have been slacking on the consistency of using these tools. Meanwhile, my hard work in the first few months of blogging has been paying off and my numbers continue to grow.

If you are really serious about blogging make sure to see my first blog studies! Make sure you do not make the same mistakes as I did. My November Blog Totals and also my first pathetic month in October 2007


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the new record!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...